Distance Contract: a contract in which, in the context of a distance selling system organized by the entrepreneur of products and / or services until the conclusion of the agreement exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication;
Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude a contract, without the consumer and trader being in the same room;
Grace period: The period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
Right of withdrawal: the ability for consumers to see within the waiting period of the contract;
Day: calendar day;
Transaction Duration: a distance contract concerning a series of products and / or services, the supply and / or purchase is spread over time;
Durable medium: any means that the consumer or business that enables information to him personally is directed to store in a way that future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
The Entrepreneur’s identity:
Fat Burner Pills
The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the time of the consumer accepts the offer and meet the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately acknowledge electronic receipt of acceptance of the offer. Until receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer may rescind the contract.
3. If the agreement is created electronically, the trader will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the trader will take appropriate safety precautions.
4. The entrepreneur can – within the law – inform or the consumer can meet its payment obligations, and of all those facts and factors that are important to a sound conclusion of the distance contract. If the operator under this investigation was justified in order not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse or to attach special conditions to implement an order or request.
5. The entrepreneur will the product or service to the consumer the following information in writing or in such a way that it can be stored in an accessible manner to the consumer on a durable medium to send:
a. the address of the establishment of the business where consumers can lodge complaints;
b. the conditions and how the consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. information on existing after sales service and guarantees;
d. the data included in article 4 paragraph 3 of these conditions, unless the operator this information already provided to the consumer prior to concluding the contract;
e. the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is indefinite.
6. If the entrepreneur is committed to providing a range of products or services, the stipulation in the previous paragraph applies only to the first delivery.
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, will not exceed the cost of return shipping cost.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur this amount as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation, refund.
3 During the period mentioned in the offer have not increased the prices of the products and / or services, except for price changes resulting from changes in tax rates.
4. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the business products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and where the entrepreneur has no control, at variable prices. These fluctuations and the fact that any price targets, are at the offer.
5. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if they result from legislation or regulations.
6. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if the trader has agreed and:
a. they are the result of legislation or regulations; or
b. the consumer has the right to terminate the contract on the date the increase takes effect.
7. The supply of products or services mentioned prices include VAT.
Compliance and Warranty:
1. The Entrepreneur guarantees that the products and / or services meet the contract specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the existing laws on the date of the conclusion of the contract provisions and / or government regulations.
2. By the trader, manufacturer or importer as a guarantee scheme do not affect the rights and claims that consumers in respect of a failure to fulfill the obligations of the employer against the employer to claim under the law and / or the distance contract.
Delivery and implementation:
1. The trader will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer makes known to the company.
3. Subject to what is stated in Article 4 of these terms and conditions, the company accepted orders expeditiously within 30 days unless a longer delivery period. If delivery is delayed or if an order is not or only partially carried out, the consumer receives them no later than one month after he has placed the order. The consumer in this case the right to terminate the contract without penalty and be entitled to any compensation.
4. In case of dissolution in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the operator the amount that consumers paid as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after repudiation.
5. If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the trader will endeavor to provide a replacement article. By the delivery will be that a replacement item is delivered in a clear and comprehensible manner. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The cost of return shipment are borne by the entrepreneur.
6. The risk of damage and / or loss of products until the time of delivery to the consumers in the business, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
1. Unless otherwise is to be the amounts owed by the consumer agreed paid within fourteen days after delivery of the goods or in case of an agreement to provide a service, within 14 days after issuance of documents relating to this .
2. When selling products to consumers in general conditions may never stipulate an advance payment of more than 50%. If payment is agreed, the consumer may not assert any rights regarding the implementation of the order or service (s) before the advance payment has been made.
3. The consumer has the duty to inaccuracies in data supplied or specified payment immediately to the operator.
4. In case of default by the consumer, the operator subject to statutory limitations, the right to advance to the consumer made ??known to charge reasonable costs. All r really matters are fed into the seat of the company.
1. The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints and deals with complaints under this procedure.
2. Complaints about the performance of the contract must promptly, fully and clearly described and submitted to the entrepreneur, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
3. The entrepreneur complaints within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint is a foreseeable longer processing time, then answered by the operator within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication if the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.